Our Vision: That every child in Northeast Alabama receives the developmental support they need to bring them the future they rightfully deserve.
Our Mission: To provide children, exposed to abuse and neglect, the care and committed sense of family they deserve in the safety and security of a house they consider home; and to ensure children in licensed day care facilities receive the nutrition and support necessary to prepare them for educational success.
- Children in Northeast Alabama ages six through eighteen, who, through Alabama DHR, are seeking placement in a long term or short term basic care facility.
- Children under the care and supervision of licensed day cares in Calhoun and the surrounding counties.
- The Parris Home for Children: A state approved, seven-bed residential basic care facility, located in a neighborhood on a quiet residential street.
- Food Program: On behalf of the licensed day care facilities we serve, we manage the monthly USFDA nutrition reporting by ensuring each child receives the appropriate USDA recommended nutrition, submitting accurate reimbursement requests, and distributing the monthly reimbursements back to the day care providers
Join Us For The 20th Annual
Wine Tasting Dinner!
Location: Classic on Noble in Anniston, AL
Date: January 26, 2019
– 6:00 PM – Wine Tasting & Silent Auction Review
– 7:30 PM – Wine Pairings & Dinner Served
We will have both silent and live auctions. Expect the same great food from our friends at Classic On Noble and fantastic wines from Tyson Fine Wines and Things.
Seats are limited. $75 per person or $150 for two. Sponsor/Corporate tables are $1,000 and seat 8.
Reservations only, we will not be selling tickets at the door.
Sales for the Wine Tasting have ended for this year.
Thank you for your support!!
The Parris Home
The Parris Home for Children offers a nurturing environment where children can feel safe and cared for while receiving the level of medical and psychological health care necessary for them to work through the trauma brought on by their exposure to abuse and neglect. We believe that a child’s ability to overcome this trauma is improved when they experience the positive sense of well-being a child has when he or she is at home surrounded by family who love and care for them. Therefore, we provide a residence that is reminiscent of the home in which they once lived and surround them by staff offering the unconditional love and care they rightfully deserve.
Click to find out the things we are currently in need of. The list is updated regularly so check back often!